Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education. Australian qualifications are globally recognised, and universities in Australia are renowned for their research and training methodologies. The Australian Quality Assurance Framework set up by the Australian government has been specially designed to ensure that all Australian universities meet the highest standards of education with a particular focus on structure and rigor. The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework ensures that the security of international students is the highest priority. As a result, international students and their parents are guaranteed financial protection and a range of useful services.
- Degrees are globally recognized.
- Universities are known for being research focused & technology driven.
- Attractive scholarships
- An Australian qualification will make you very attractive to potential employers in Australia, at home and around the world.
- The nation’s high standard of teachings, advanced facilities, unmatched student’s exposure, and quality lifestyle make it an obvious choice for international students.
- The world-class education curriculum and infrastructure can be established with 7 universities of Australia consistently ranking in the world’s top 100 universities in the world.
Following are the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) levels of qualifications granted by Australian institutions for higher education:
- VET Education or Diploma Course (Year 1- leading to Degree – Bachelors direct into 2nd Year)
- Associate Degree
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor Degree (honors)
- Post-Graduate Courses
- Master’s Degree (extended)
- Master’s Degree (coursework)
- Master’s Degree (research)
- Vocational and Technical Schools
Australia offers Vocational and Technical studies known to TAFE and VET through various institutes. These institutes offer short courses, certificate courses, diplomas, and advanced diplomas. These courses are meant to provide training for students in a particular vocation or help them to get out into the workplace.